Come to our free wine tasting as we taste a “vertical” of Atlas Peak’s Napa Valley Cabernet! Vertical wine tastings are a fun way to explore how vintage year affects the wine as you taste several years of the wine at once. We’ll be tasting 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2012 vintages of the wine, as well as wines from Atlas Peak’s sister winery Geyser Peak Winery. Here’s the list of what were scheduled to be tasting:
• 2007 Atlas Peak Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
• 2008 Atlas Peak Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
• 2009 Atlas Peak Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
• 2012 Atlas Peak Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
• 2012 Geyser Peak California Cabernet Sauvignon
• 2011 Geyser Peak Alexander Valley Tectonic Red Blend
This is a free event during expanded business hours, but supplies are limited, so get here early! We only have one bottle of each of the library bottles, so samples will be limited to make sure there is enough to go around. You’ll be able to shop from our entire store and bottles of the 2012 Atlas Peak Cab and Geyser Peak products will be available for purchase.
Have questions about this tasting? Just comment and we’ll answer. See you soon!