It’s time to start your Spring workout with a grueling 400 meter relay run – the first ever Lake Geneva Country Meats Brat Trot!
Strap on your running shoes – or mud boots – and start stretching, because is an event like no other. Here’s how it’s going to work:
– A team member runs 100m, and eats a mini brat!
– A team member runs 100m, and eats cheese curds!
– A team member runs 100m, and eats a snack stick!
– A team member runs 100m, and swigs an 8oz. beer!
It’s just $50 for your team of 4 to run in this race. We want you to dress up in crazy outfits and have fun with your friends! You can choose to run as less than a team of 4 (still register as a team), but we’re adding a 30 second penalty per team member missing.
So, what do you get for $50?
Well, first of all, a whole lot of fun. Also, each person on the team will get a 6-pack of frozen brats to take home, and a sweet neon green sweat band to show off that you completed the Brat Trot! We also have prizes for our 1st place, 5th place, 10th place, and best costumed teams!
– First place team receives 4 – $25 LGCM gift certificates.
– Fifth place team receives 4- $10 LGCM gift certificates.
– Tenth place team receives a case of Spotted Cow.
– The best costumed team receives a case of Spotted Cow too!
If you want even more Brat Trot Swag, you can add a sweet Brat Trot shirt – it’s $10 extra, and you can preorder on our Eventbrite page, or buy at the event.
This event is kid friendly – we’d love to have them join us! They can even participate in the run – it’s just $5 for a child to race. They’ll run a special 100m course (no beer drinking!), and get a special prize at the end of their abbreviated Brat Trot.
After the run, celebrate all of your exercise accomplishments with a $4 Spotted Cow in our fancy outdoor bar while you watch the other competitors try to beat your time.
Questions – just ask! We’re pumped to see you at the Brat Trot!