Gather your friends and head down to Hill Valley Dairy’s Wine Bar to kick off your holiday season with a wine & cheese tasting. Hill Valley Dairy cheesemaker, Ron and Lake Geneva Country Meats wine expert, Nick have worked together to expertly pair 3 cheeses with 3 wines for you to try.
If you find one your love, stick around and enjoy a glass, shop for some cheese or find the perfect wine for your holiday gatherings.
This will be an event series with a different theme each week.
What’s more “wine and cheese” than French wine and cheese? This is the only tasting with no Hill Valley Dairy cheeses, but we wanted to create a bistro-style evening to get started. Enjoy some classic French cheese styles made in Wisconsin with easy drinking, approachable French wines.
- Cheese 1: Carr Valley Cheese Little Boy Blue – a Roquefort-style blue cheese made in Wisconsin!
- Cheese 2: Blakesville Creamery Linedeline – anash-ripened goat cheese inspired by great French soft cheeses.
- Cheese 3: Schroeder Käse Triple Cream Brie – a delicious brie style cheese made in small batches in Darlington, Wisconsin.
- Wine 1: Louis Latour Ardèche Chardonnay – a delicious French Chardonnay.
- Wine 2: Henry Fessy Beaujolais Villages – a classic light French bistro wine.
- Wine 3: Cherries & Rainbows Red Blend – a modern style of rich and yummy French red blend.
Price is inclusive of tip. Taxes and processing fee charged at checkout. Additional wine may be purchased at the event.