If you’ve ever thought riesling is just cheap, overly sweet wine for people who don’t like wine, you need to come to this event and have your mind opened to the entire world of riesling deliciousness!
Coming straight from Germany, Christian is one of the talented winemakers on the team at Schloss Vollrads that works to create exceptional Rheingau rieslings.
During this intimate and casual class, Christian will help us:
- Discover what makes riesling such a versatile grape that can produce a variety of wines and why it thrives in Germany.
- Learn about the history and philosophy of Schloss Vollrads, and how they embody the unique terroir of their Rheingau region.
- Understand the meaning behind German words like “Trocken”, “Qualitatswein”, and “Spatlese” so you can make better wine buying decisions!
- Taste five unique and delicious Rieslings from Schloss Vollrads range, ranging from dry to sweet!
Light food will be provided for palate cleansing and space is limited to preserve the opportunity for everyone to ask questions and learn about riesling!
- Volrataz Rheingau Riesling Qualitatswein Dry
- Schloss Volrlads Riesling Qualitatswein Trocken VDP. Gutswein
- Schloss Vollrads Riesling Qualitatswein VDP. Gutswein
- Schloss Vollrads Riesling Kabinett
- Schloss Vollrads Winkel Riesling Spatlese VDP. Ortswein
At the event, you will have the opportunity to pre-order these bottles at attractive event-exclusive pricing to enjoy at home. We will be enjoying new vintages of these bottles, so while we have sample bottles to taste, the bottles to sell are just slightly behind!
We hope you’ll join us for this unique opportunity to taste wines with a winemaker at a bargain price of just $15 per person!