Enjoy a free wine tasting of Hess Select wines! We’ll have five different wines open for you to enjoy:
• Hess Select Sauvignon Blanc – new world Sauvignon Blanc with a nod to New Zealand with grassy aromas with plenty of citrus and tropical fruit flavors alongside a crisp, bright freshness and a full, rich mouth-feel.
• Hess Select Chardonnay – signature lemon-lime and a touch of apple flavors of Monterey, tantalizing tropical notes and crisp acidity with just a bit of toasty oak keep the Chardonnay in balance.
• Hess Select Pinot Noir – a Santa Lucia Highland Pinot that delivers a true representation of the Central Coast Pinot Noir grape; silky in texture and medium bodied with earthy aromas tinged with white pepper that set the stage for aromas and flavors of sour bing cherry, rhubarb and pomegranate.
• Hess Select Treo Red Blend – a blend of several red varietals sourced from select vineyards in Northern California that produce flavorful ripe fruit, juicy rounds flavors, agreeable acids and balanced tannins meant for easy drinking.
• Hess Select Cabernet Sauvignon – grapes from some of the best vineyards in Napa and Lake county that showcases a medium bodied, ruby colored wine with aromas red raspberry and dark cherry and flavors of red raspberry, black cherry followed with spicy notes of currants, anise, cloves, cedar and a touch of vanilla. This wine tastes like Cabernet should.
Stop by and enjoy the wines! The whites are on sale for $9.99 each and the reds are on sale for $13.99 each, a savings of $2 each!