If you’re looking for a fabulous Valentine’s Day dinner in the safety and comfort of your own home, we have just the event for you! Our Valentine’s Day Wine Dinner at Home features a 4 course heat and eat meal for you to enjoy at home paired with quality wines and a virtual presentation over Zoom. You’ll have all of the fun of a restaurant-style wine dinner without having to worry about COVID precautions or a drive home!
This event features food prepared by Ristorante Brissago at Grand Geneva Resort & Spa with wines from the Duckhorn Wine Company, and is coordinated and hosted by Lake Geneva Country Meats. Here’s how it works:
1. Purchase tickets for each meal you would like, plus tickets for each wine bundle you would like. We suggest one meal per person, and a wine bundle for 2-4 people.
2. On the day of the event (Saturday, February 13th) come to Lake Geneva Country Meats between 9 AM and 3 PM. We’ll have your meal(s) and wine ready to pick up. Pick up the food and wine and take it home. Review the heat and eat instructions and get ready to enjoy a delicious meal!
3. At 7 PM join the Zoom call (we’ll send you a link), with your heated food and enjoy a presentation featuring Executive Chef Nelly Buleje of Grand Geneva Resort & Spa, Nick Vorpagel of Lake Geneva Country Meats, and a representative of the Duckhorn Wine Company. We’ll share fun information about the food, wine, and why it all works together. You’re welcome to join in the conversation and ask questions.
Here’s the menu – $30 per person:
Insalata Casalinga – artisan greens, tinker bell peppers, candied walnuts, parmesan + sweet basil vinaigrette.
Truffle Sachetti – mascarpone, pecorino romano, winter truffle + parmesan brodo.
Chicken Francese – parmesan, herbs, winter root vegetables + barolo risotto
Hazel Nut Tart – strawberries, caramel + Italian meringue.
Here are the wines:
Main Wine Pairing Bundle for Courses One – Three – $70:
- Decoy California Brut Sparkling Wine
- Decoy Sonoma County Chardonnay
- Calera Central Coast Pinot Noir
Optional Add On Wine for Dessert – $35:
- Canvasback Red Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon
This is sure to be an amazing dinner that will bring a stress free Valentine’s Day wine dinner to your own home. Enjoy with close friends or your family and celebrate love! Space is limited, and you must purchase your tickets before Wednesday, February 10th, so act fast to get your spot!
Please note – you do not have to purchase all the options to participate, but we do strongly recommend purchasing at least the meal and wine pairing bundle.
If you have questions, please feel free to send them to events at lakegenevacountrymeats dot com and we’ll be happy to answer. We hope to see you at this event!
The Lake Geneva Country Meats, Grand Geneva Resort & Spa and Duckhorn Team