It’s easy to make chili! Here are a few recipes you can try at home:
- Carfagna’s Chili – a straightforward chili that is flavorful but not super spicy. This uses the Carfagna’s Chili mix to save time!
- Easy Chili Recipe – this recipe uses the Reichert seasoning mix to save time, and make a nice, spicy chili!
- Ground Turkey White Chili – flavorful, and with less fat, this ground turkey white chili recipe can become a new favorite in your household!
- LGCM Chili – this recipe is what we use to make our own signature chili at LGCM!
- Slow Cooker Chili – easy to prepare, easy to transport, and super yummy!
- Smoky Chipotle Chili – this recipe from the Beef Council makes a smoky, spicy chili that’s sure to warm you up!
- Wrangler’s Beef Chili – this classic recipe from the Beef Council is a hearty chili best served on top of noodles.
Keep reading to check out what special sausage we’ll be making this week!