New York Strip Steak Recipe Ideas
You can put a New York Strip Steak on the grill with just a little salt and pepper, and it’ll taste great. However, if you want to take your cooking game to the next level, you can try these delicious recipes that use a New York Strip Steak to make something exceptional:
- Our Coffee Crusted Strip Steak recipe combines two delicious things (coffee and steak) into one delicious dish. Use your favorite ground coffee to coat the steak and see how much flavor it adds!
- This Combat Steaks recipe comes Weber Grill’s Greatest Hits cookbook and originally helped raise funds for US Marines who were wounded or killed in action. It’s a grilled steak topped with a super flavorful mushroom and blue cheese sauce.
- You don’t often think of smoking steaks, but this Smoked Strip Steaks with Blue Cheese Wine Sauce recipe is absolutely delicious!
- Get a little nostalgic for that old-school steakhouse vibe with this Steak Diane recipe – the creamy pan sauce is to die for!
- Butter makes everything better – even steak! If you love butter, you need to try our Strip Steak with Red Wine Compound Butter recipe.
- Finally, you know that we love recipes that come in bowls. These recipes are easy to eat while busy, and help you get a perfect bite every time. This Greek Steak Bowl recipe is a summery delight!