LGCM is excited to partner with the Lake Geneva Rotary Club and the Lake Geneva Downtown to grill bratwursts at the annual Lake Geneva Oktoberfest! This year’s event is going to be bigger and better than ever, featuring 2 days of fun, a new beer tent, live entertainment, free pumpkins and more! Keep reading for more details, or scroll to the bottom of the post for a map of where the activities are happening!
This year’s Lake Geneva Oktoberfest is October 7 – 8. Activities will be occurring on the 200 block of Broad Street, and also in Lake Geneva’s Flat Iron Park. Join us on Saturday the 7th from 11 AM – 8 PM, and Sunday the 8th from 11 AM – 5 PM. There is no charge to attend, but individual activities do have charges. Here’s what’s happening in each area:
200 block of Broad Street (by the downtown theater)
- The Lake Geneva Rotary Club Brat Stand featuring LGCM’s International Gold Medal Winning Bratwursts!
- A brand new beer tent benefiting the Lake Geneva Rotary Club and featuring local brews.
- Fresh apple cider donuts made on site by Lake Geneva area Boy Scouts.
- Live entertainment throughout the day.
- Family activities like bounce houses, face painting, pony rides and more!
Flat Iron Park
- A craft fair featuring local and regional artists.
- Free pumpkin giveaway (while supplies last!)
- Giant pumpkin weigh in.
- Pumpkin giveaway!
- Another bounce house!
Champ’s Sports Bar & Grill
We’ve also teamed up with the crew at Champ’s Sports Bar & Grill on Main Street in Lake Geneva to offer even more flavors of LGCM Bratwursts during Oktoberfest. If you’re looking to head somewhere to sit down, eat some delicious food, and enjoy a drink, Champ’s is the place to go! During Lake Geneva Oktoberfest, Champs will be featuring these 3 flavors of Lake Geneva Country Meats bratwursts:
- Beer & Kraut Bratwursts
- Portabella Mushrrom & Swiss Cheese
For more information about Champs, check out their website, or stop by and see for yourself!
We hope you’ll stop by this fun community event and enjoy yourself. With the expanded hours and new beer tents, there is so much more to do at Lake Geneva Oktoberfest! If you have questions, or for more information, please visit the Lake Geneva Oktoberfest event page. Prost!