We got the answer to the question you all wanted to know – what is the best way to water your plants in an environmentally responsible manner. Okay, maybe that’s not what you all wanted to know, but we did talk about it in this week’s episode. Also featured is chat about Oktoberfest, delicious food, kids, and much more. Here are the links from this week’s episode:
- If you love being scared, but don’t want to get out of your car, we have just the thing for you…a haunted car wash!
- Nick and Sarah love watching tennis, and Nick is fascinated by this article in the NY Times about if using an underhanded serve is a good tactic or poor sportsmanship.
- Bridget found an awesome guide on how to make really cool looking tie-dye clothes by using colored tissue paper. Get the proper tissue paper here.
- If you want to drip irrigate your garden and save water, here’s a starter kit from Amazon.
- Bridget is going to try out this Mustard Breaded Pork Chop recipe.
- Nick is going to make SCHWEINEBRATEN – it’s so much fun to yell the name, but it also tastes delicious!
You can listen online with the player below, or click the links to listen on your favorite podcast service.
Thanks for listening, we appreciate you spending time with us. If you can please subscribe, rate us, review us, and share with your friends, we’d really appreciate it! Remember, you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram for extra content, or drop us a line at hello /at/ dinnerplusdrinks /dot/ com.
Have a great week and enjoy the fall weather…prost!
~ Bridget and Nick
*We may earn a small commission if you purchase products using our links. Thanks for your support!