The 25th annual Lake Geneva Winterfest is here! Listen as Nick & Bridget interview a number of participants in this awesome community event.
Lake Geneva Winterfest is almost here! In this episode, we hit the streets and interview 7 different people involved with the event to give you an overview of everything happening. If you don’t want to listen to the entire episode, but know you want to learn more about a particular part of Winterfest, check out the chapter markers for easy skipping!
Listen online using the player below, or use any of the links to listen in your favorite podcast player.
If you’re checking out the podcast for the first time, we appreciate you listening. We release weekly episodes every Sunday, and the audio quality is much higher, we promise! Check out more of our episodes, then give us a rating, write us a review, and subscribe to our feed. We hope you like what we’re making.
- VISIT Lake Geneva’s Winterfest Page – a full listing of events, plus more information on the US National Snow Sculpting Championship.
- Geneva Theater Winterfest Film Fest – complete information on the film festival!
- Dueling Bourbon Whiskey Night at Champs – buy tickets online and get more information on their Facebook page.
- Lake Geneva Cocoa Crawl – get updates on this fun and FREE family event in Downtown Lake Geneva.
- Polar Bar – we’re pretty excited to be a part of this awesome event!
- Team Dino Fight – keep up to date with what Heather and the rest of her team of snow sculptors is up to on their Facebook page!
the D+D mailbag
We love hearing from our listeners! We’ll either email you back with the answer, or we’ll discuss it on air. Use the form below to send us a question, or you can email us directly at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com.
Thanks for listening to our podcast, get out and enjoy Lake Geneva Winterfest! We’ll be back on Sunday, February 2nd with our normal weekly episode.