It's the last episode of Dinner Plus Drinks in 2019, and we finish with an episode peering into the future of meat in 2020. We are joined by Travis Stockstill, also known as @americanbutcher on Instagram to discuss trends in meat, as well as the very exciting upcoming World Butcher's Challenge. Listen online using the player in this post, or use the links provided to liste
We wrap up our series of 2019 look backs and 2020 look aheads with this interview. This episode, we are joined by Travis Stockstill, who may be better known as @americanbutcher on Instagram. Travis is a talented butcher, who in addition to his day job, hosts The Meat Block podcast, and is a member of Team USA for the the 2020 World Butchers’ Challenge. We discuss:
- Travis’ journey to becoming a butcher.
- Cuts of meat, flavors, and other meat trends in 2019.
- What we’re expecting to 2020, how we feel about meatless meat, and more.
- Team USA, the Butcher’s Guild, and the World Butchers’ Challenge.
To listen, use the player below, or you can use the links in the player to listen on your favorite podcast player.
Do you want to support Travis, and learn more about what he does? Here are some links:
- Travis’ Instagram @americanbutcher
- The Meat Block podcast on iTunes
- The Meat Block podcast on Stitcher
- Travis’ Patreon – if you’re not aware of Patreon, it’s an easy way to support the content he is creating through a small monetary donation.
Want to get in on supporting Team USA and their battle to be crowned champions at the World Butcher Challenge? Get more info here:
- The Butcher’s Guild – a fraternity of meat professionals, and the organizer of Team USA.
- World Butchers’ Challenge Team USA 2020 – learn more about the team!
- Butchers of America Go Fund Me – support Team USA with a monetary donation!
Do you have feedback on this episode? Meat questions? Drop us a line using the form below: