We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving, whatever that looked like this year. We both had a relaxing, fun Holiday, highlighted in Bridget’s case by Oyster crackers… You’ll have to listen to find out exactly what that means, but here are the links to what we talked about in this week’s episode:
- Bridget is loving the Holderness family videos. You’ve probably seen some of them before, but if you haven’t checked them out recently, their Thanksgiving parody of Aerosmith’s “Don’t Want to Miss a Thing” is pretty awesome. Watch it here.
- Nick loves this story about a man whose house / coffin making factory was almost hit by a meteorite and now has more than a million dollars from it – he hopes this good luck omen will lead to him having a daughter. It melted Nick’s #girldad heart. Read the story here.
- If you’re buying books for Holiday gifts, shopping at your local independent bookstore has lots of benefits. Use IndieBound.org to locate one near you and learn about the difference local bookstores make in our communities!
- Nick loves the Geneva Lake Museum, and right now they’re hosting an amazing Parade of Trees. Take your kids / grandkids and enjoy a stroll through the pretty trees. Get details here.
- Bridget is particularly excited for this Sheet Pan Indian Beef & Cauliflower recipe from this week’s meal plan. It uses a Tri-Tip steak and a delicious Indian seasoning base to feed a crowd.
- Nick is feeling this very easy to make Sweet & Savory Pork Tenderloin recipe that is made in a slow cooker.
You can listen online with the player below, or click the links to listen on your favorite podcast service.
Thanks for listening, if you can please subscribe, rate us, review us, and share with your friends, we’d really appreciate it. Remember, you can watch this episode on our YouTube channel, and you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram for extra content, or drop us a line at hello /at/ dinnerplusdrinks /dot/ com.
Have a great week – we’ll talk to you soon.
Bridget & Nick