Holy chicken, on this week’s episode Bridget & Nick both had some delicious chicken they wanted to rave about. It must be (yet another) sign of an impending apocalypse. We talked about the end of Oktoberfest and an upcoming birthday party plus lots more on this week’s episode. Here are all the links:
- Bridget is excited to watch the new Hulu documentary ‘A Woman’s Place‘.
- Nick thinks this story from the NY Times about how some people can’t smell icky fish smells is hilarious.
- If you get a flat tire, like both Bridget & Nick’s wife Sarah did this week, this portable tire inflater is a super handy tool to have!
- Bridget is loving the environment and enjoying using this countertop compost bin from Amazon.
- Nick’s daughter Simona’s birthday is coming up and we’re getting the party started with a “1” shaped pretzel from Milwaukee Pretzel Company.
- For all the chicken talk on this episode, Bridget switched up her meal recommendation and went with this delicious Sheet Pan Tri-Tip Steak with Brussels Sprouts recipe…because she loves Brussels Sprouts, of course.
- Nick owes his family this BBQ Bourbon Chicken Pizza recipe sometime soon. It’s one of the family’s favorite recipes.
Did you see our newest episode of Pinkies Up was released this week? In this episode of our wine series, we answer the question “Is All German Wine Sweet?” while we’re dressed up in festive German clothing. You can listen online here or watch on YouTube here.
You can listen online with the player below, or click the links to listen on your favorite podcast service.
Thanks for listening, we appreciate you spending time with us. If you can please subscribe, rate us, review us, and share with your friends, we’d really appreciate it! Remember, you can watch this episode on our YouTube channel, and you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram for extra content, or drop us a line at hello /at/ dinnerplusdrinks /dot/ com.
Have a great week – we’ll be back next week with more fun!
~ Bridget and Nick
*We may earn a small commission if you purchase products using our links. Thanks for your support!