Congratulations on a successful deer hunt. Lake Geneva Country Meats is happy to offer both full carcass processing and sausage making from trimmings for hunters. This year, due to operational factors, we will be limiting the number of whole deer carcasses we accept each day as follows:
- September 9th, 2020 – October 31st, 2020: 5 deer per day.
- November 2nd, 2020 – November 20th, 2020: 10 deer per day.
- November 21st, 2020 – November 29th, 2020: 50 deer per day.
- November 30th, 2020 – January 30th, 2021: 5 deer per day.
Neither carcasses nor trim are accepted on Sundays. Dropoff hours for both are:
- Monday – Friday: 9 AM – 4:30 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM – 2:30 PM.
Please follow these steps to have a whole deer processed at Lake Geneva Country Meats.
- Once you have a deer, please call us at 262-248-3339 option 4, or text us at 262-233-2626 to confirm we have carcass drop off availability that day. We will put you down to bring in an animal. We will also accept walk in drop offs if there are openings, but we do recommend calling ahead.
- Come to the store and stop at the main office to fill out your paperwork before you drop off your carcass. We are limiting the number of processing customers in the store at one time to two customers. Please help us follow this limit.
- After you fill out your paperwork, we will direct you to drop off your deer in the correct place. If you want a shoulder mount, you will need to pick it up within 2 days of drop off, otherwise, we will contact you when your deer is ready. If you would like the deer head or horns, you must take those with you immediately after you drop your deer off.
We currently are not limiting the amount of venison trimmings we are accepting per day. Trim drop off times are the same as carcass drop off times. If you have trimmings, please bring them into the store with you when you enter, so we can weigh them while you are here. You do not need to call ahead to drop off trimmings.
If you have other species of game, please follow the same guidelines, and call ahead if you have a whole carcass, or just stop in if you have trimmings.
As always, if you have any questions, please reach out to us at 262-248-3339 option 4 or send an email to [email protected] We look forward to seeing you soon.
Here’s what you’ll get when you get your deer processed at LGCM:
Perfectly Trimmed Meat
- It is freshly trimmed and kept at refrigeration temperatures for fewer than 3 days <or>
- It was frozen immediately after trimming and kept frozen.
- It is clean and free of debris.
- It is brought in clear plastic bags – not a non-food container or a plastic garbage bag.
- You have a proper registration tag.
The Ability to Process Almost Anything!
- Wild Boar
For options with these animals and to see if we can process your animal, please call us at 262-248-3339, option 4 to find out more information.
For complete information and pricing, please view this letter. If you hunted other wild game, such as elk, bear, pheasant or turkey, we offer processing, sausage making, and smoking services for these animals as well. Please contact us for more details on all of our wild game processing services and pricing.
Phone: 262-248-3339 option 4