Nick has been busy with a week of celebrating Simona’s birthday, and as of recording, the celebrations weren’t over yet! Tune in to hear all the plans of how Nick & Sarah were going to celebrate their darling baby girl turning 1, plus a cocktail recipe, lots of great product recommendations, and more fun kid stories. Here are notes & links from this week’s episode:
- The podcast got off to a tasty start with our Rye Whiskey Mule drink. Here’s the recipe: 1.5 oz Rye Whiskey + 3 oz. Apple Cider + 2 oz. Ginger Beer. Serve ingredients over ice in a rock glass or copper mule mug and serve with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. Enjoy!
- If you want to enjoy a romantic evening with your significant other, look no further than renting Bernie Brewer’s old chalet at Lakefront Brewery!
- If you’re scared of snakes (like Bridget), don’t look at this article about the largest python ever captured in Florida.
- Bridget highly recommends these Notorious B.I.G. family pajamas. They’re pretty funny!
- Nick loves this A to Z World Food database which is available for free if you have a Lake Geneva Public Library card and access the site through the library. You can see Nick do a demo on how to use the site right here.
- Bridget is going to be making this Apple Cider Pork Cutlet recipe.
- Nick is going to be making this Slow Cooker Mexican Beef Stew recipe.
You can listen online with the player below, or click the links to listen on your favorite podcast service.
Thanks for listening, we appreciate you spending time with us. If you can please subscribe, rate us, review us, and share with your friends, we’d really appreciate it! Remember, you can watch this episode on our YouTube channel, and you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram for extra content, or drop us a line at hello /at/ dinnerplusdrinks /dot/ com.
Have a great week – we’ll be back next week with more fun!
~ Bridget and Nick