This slow cooker recipe checks all the boxes for your family’s next meal. Here’s why:
- It’s made in a slow cooker – so easy!
- It only uses 8 ingredients, and most of them you probably already have laying around the house.
- The Italian flavors of this recipe are kid friendly, and it’s paired with a sophisticated (yet simple) white wine sauce for the adults.
- Pork Loin Roasts are a certified lean piece of meat that fit your family’s nutritional needs.
Try this recipe for yourself and let us know what you think in the comments below. We hope you like the meal!
- 3 lb LGCM Boneless Pork Loin Roast
- Urban Accents Roma Seasoning (or similar Italian seasoning)
- Salt (we recommend kosher salt)
- Black Pepper
- 1 cup White Wine (use a dry white like Chardonnay)
- .5 cup Chicken Broth
- 1.5 Red Potatoes
- Parmesan Cheese (grated)
Pork Loin Roasts at LGCM come netted together in two halves. Cut the net open, and liberally season each ‘half roast’ on all sides with the Roma seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
Cut red potatoes in half and season to your taste with the Roma seasoning, salt, and black pepper.
Pour the white wine and chicken broth into the slow cooker. Place the two halves of the pork loin roast into the bottom of the slow cooker, and surround them with potatoes. Cook on low for 8 hours, or on high for 4 hours.
10 minutes before serving, add grated parmesan cheese on top of the pork loin roast and let melt. Once melted, remove the pork loin roast and potatoes from the slow cooker. Let the pork loin roast rest for 5 minutes. While the roast is resting, strain the white wine & chicken broth mixture into a bowl for serving.
Slice the pork loin roast into ~.25″ slices and serve with the cooked potatoes. Spoon a healthy portion of the white wine sauce on top of the pork and enjoy!