Experience the flavors of Portugal with this recipe from the Beef Council! The preparation couldn’t be easier—just skewer cubes of beef Top Sirloin and red bell pepper slices. A spicy seasoning blend puts this recipe over the top. Perfect as an appetizer or dinner!
- 1.5 lb Leahy’s Angus Beef Top Butt Steak (cut 1.25″ thick)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (large)
- 2 Tbsp Cilantro (cut into 1″ pieces)
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil (chopped)
- 2 tsp Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper (minced)
Cut beef Top Sirloin Steak into 1-1/4-inch pieces. Combine last 5 ingredients in medium bowl. Add beef; toss. Alternately thread beef and bell pepper onto six 10-inch soaked wood skewers.
Place kabobs on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 8 to 10 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, 9 to 11 minutes) for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once. Season with salt, as desired.