The Wisconsin Renowned Lake Geneva, WI Chili Cookoff!
Do you have a great chili recipe, love to eat chili or are you just looking for a fun winter event? Come to the Third Annual Lake Geneva Chili Cookoff presented by Lake Geneva Country Meats and Hawk’s View Golf Course on February 3rd, 2018! Hosted at Hawk’s View Golf Course, this event is just $10 to attend, kids under 10 are free, and a family of 4 gets in for $25! After 1 PM, tickets are just $5 for entertainment, sledding, s’mores, and hot chocolate. Tickets to attend are sold at the door when you arrive. Check out what we have planned:
- Enjoy a Bloody Mary Bar starting at 10:00 AM.
- Sample the chili starting at 11:30 AM until we’re out!
- Vote for your favorite chili for the People’s Choice award winner! Voting ends at 1:00 PM when we announce the winners!
- Enjoy live music from Un-Hich’d from 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM.
- Beer sampling by Pat McIntosh, owner of Geneva Lake Brewing!
- Wine sampling too!
- Food specials.
- Get the kids a cup of hot cocoa from the hot cocoa bar and make s’mores by the fire.
- Bring a sled to go sledding on Hawk’s View’s big hill! Weather permitting, of course.
- Take part in fun kid’s activities like face painting, bean bag toss, mini golf and more.
INTERESTED IN MAKING CHILI FOR THE COMPETITION?
Enter Chili in one (or all) of our three categories for just $15 per category! The categories are:
- Red Chili – based on beef, beans are allowed, but pasta is not! Use ground beef, or chunks of any cut that you enjoy using, as long as it’s beef, you’re good!
- White Chili – based on poultry, beans are allowed, but pasta is not! Use ground chicken, ground turkey, or any cut of poultry that you’d like!
- Vegetarian Chili – based on vegetables, you can use beans and pasta in this category.
Entries will be evaluated by a panel of judges on taste, appearance and consistency with a minimum of $150 of cash prizes will be handed out to winners! For the full official rules, please click here.
Purchase your entry before February 3rd online. To enter, just click here to visit our Eventbrite page to purchase your entries.