Shopping Updates from Lake Geneva Country Meats
Starting May 27th, we’re happy to offer three different ways to shop at Lake Geneva Country Meats.
- Shop in-store for your retail order. We do have a few guidelines, so please click the button below or keep scrolling to learn more about our new guidelines for in-store shopping.
- Place your retail order online for contactless curbside pickup. Click the button below to go to our curbside pickup order page.
- All processing orders must be picked up via curbside pickup – just drive up and park in a curbside pickup parking spot, no appointment needed!
In-Store Shopping Guidelines
We are excited to have our doors open again to our loyal customers. We ask that you follow these simple guidelines when you are in the store to help keep everyone healthy.
- We are only allowing a limited number of people in the store. Please enter using the main doors, and check with our attendant that there is space for you before you enter.
- To help prevent the spread of any pathogens, we are requesting that customers wear a mask while they are in the store. If you do not feel comfortable wearing a mask due to personal reasons, we are not requiring that you wear the mask.
- Additionally, we are requesting that, if possible, only one person per family enters the store at a time. We do understand some families have situations that do not allow only one person to enter the store, so if your situation requires an additional family member to be present, that is allowed.
- When you enter the store, you will see a “take a number” stand. Please take a number if you want fresh meat or deli items, and you see that there are already other customers at the fresh meat case.
- While you are waiting for your number to be called, please grab a basket and shop in the store for your other items. If you only want items from the fresh meat or deli cases, please wait your turn an appropriate distance away from those already at the case. If you are only shopping for items in the store, you don’t have to wait at all!
- While you’re at the fresh meat case, we will keep a basket on our side of the meat case with all of your goodies. We’ll take this to the cash register for you when you’re ready to check out.
- To limit contact, we are discouraging payment by methods other than credit card. Please use our new chip enabled credit readers to run your card for payment. If you need to pay by cash or check, we are still accepting these as secondary forms of payment.
- Please exit using the single door near the main office.
Thanks for shopping at Lake Geneva Country Meats – we can’t wait to see you in the store soon!
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we’re happy to have you call your order in before you arrive at the store, especially if you have a special order. Special orders include things like thick cut steaks or chops, unusual cuts of meat that aren’t always in our meat case, very large orders, or things we’d usually grab a butcher to talk to you about.
Here are our guidelines for phone ahead orders:
- Please call at least 4 hours before your desired pickup time.
- Calling ahead does not allow you to skip the line when you get here – you still will need to take a number and wait, but your order will be ready much faster when you do arrive!
- Phone ahead orders must be picked up in-store. All curbside pickup orders must be ordered online by filling out the order form on this page.
Yes, you can see a partial list of what products we have available and prices by visiting this page.
Prices and availability are subject to change.
Yes, we are still offering contactless curbside pick up as a shopping option for our retail customers. You must order online at least 24 hours ahead to have this service.
When you arrive at our store to pick up, please use one of the curbside pickup parking spots to the left of our main doors, and text the number on the parking spot that you’ve arrived.
We are only offering curbside pickup as an option for picking up processing or wholesale orders. You can call ahead with payment if you like, or pay when you arrive. No appointment is necessary, please come at your convenience during these hours:
- Monday – Friday 10 AM – 5 PM
- Saturday 10 AM – 3 PM
When you arrive, please park in the curbside pickup parking spots to the left of the main doors and text us that you’ve arrived to pickup your processing order. We will be out with your order soon.
Check out our updated hours:
Monday 9 AM – 6 PM
Tuesday 9 AM – 6 PM
Wednesday 9 AM – 6 PM
Thursday 9 AM – 6 PM
Friday 9 AM – 6 PM
Saturday 9 AM – 3 PM
Sunday 10 AM – 2 PM
Please note, processing pickups end at 5 PM Monday – Friday, and there are no processing pickups on Sundays.