stay updated on what’s happening at lgcm during the covid-19 situation
Hello LGCM customers,
The COVID-19 outbreak has forced us to make some changes in how we operate. We are continuing our Curbside Pickup shopping only model while the State of Emergency lasts. Here is how to place an order to shop at LGCM:
- Please call us at 262-248-3339 and follow the instructions on our phone system. For the shortest wait times, we recommend calling while we are closed, and leaving a voicemail with your order. You can also call while we’re open to speak with us in person, but depending on call volume, it may be hard to get through to us, just please keep trying!
- When you order, we will need this information:
- Your name, as it appears on the credit card you are paying with.
- Please give us a phone number we can text you on to confirm your order is ready.
- Please state the preferred time and day you would like to pick up your order.
- Please give us your order – you can order anything in the store!
- Finally, please give us your credit card number, expiration date, and CVC number.
- We will get to work filling your order, and text you when it is ready. We will try our hardest to meet your requested time, but please wait until you receive a text confirmation to come get your order.
- When you get to LGCM, send a text to 262-233-2626 (it’s on our billboard!) with the number of the parking spot you’re parked in, and we’ll bring your order out to you!
- We have changed our hours a bit to fit the curbside pickup model. Our retail store is now open 10 AM – 6 PM Monday – Friday, 10 AM – 3 PM on Saturday, and 10 AM – 2 PM on Sunday.
- Processing orders are also curbside pickup only. Please call before coming to pickup your order and pay with a credit card over the phone. Processing closes at 5 PM on weekdays, and is closed all day Sunday.
Thanks for your business, stay healthy, and we’ll see you soon at LGCM.
The LGCM Family
Want to order an Easter Ham?
recipes and more info to eat well while you’re stuck at home
If you’re stuck at home, a delicious meal can be something to look forward to during the day, as well as an activity to get through the day. We are proud to offer easy to make recipes that will help you make something new and delicious every day.
We also offered our advice on how to “eat sane” in an episode of our Dinner Plus Drinks podcast. Our practical tips include how to entertain kids with food, how to eat well on a budget, how to stock your freezer, and ideas on how you can help yourself and quarantined friends by making freezer meals. Click here to view the blog post and listen online.
In the meantime, just click the button below to visit our recipe site!
We switched up our normal format and are sharing our 4 tips to keep you eating nutritious, delicious, affordable food no matter what your situation