Need wine for your Easter meal? Stop out and try some perfect pairings!
We’re scheduled to be sampling these wines:
• Angeline Rosé of Pinot Noir – $11.99 – great for egg hunts or to pair with ham.
• Da Luca Prosecco – $9.99 – the perfect brunch wine, also makes a yummy mimosa.
• Guigal Cotes du Rhone Rouge – $14.99 – perfect with lamb.
• Hess Select Pinot Noir – $15.99 – delicious with ham.
• Schloss Vollrads Riesling Auslese – $9.99/375mL bottle – amazing deal, super sweet and delicious riesling that’s a great pairing for ham.
This is a free taste and sample event, so we hope you can join us to try some yummy wines!