Join us as we celebrate Bastille Day by storming into the world of Facebook Live! Wine expert Laura of The Winebow Group will join Nick in tasting and discussing five wines from France to help you discover some new wines that you may not have thought to try. If you’re in the area, join our Facebook Live broadcast and try the wines for yourself or, liven up your lunch break, by watching our broadcast! We’ll post the URL here when we’re live and put it on our page.
As an added Bastille Day bonus, all French wine will be 20% off on Thursday, so be sure to stock up on your favorites!
Here are the wines we’re scheduled to be tasting, prices before special discount:
• Albert Bichot Macon-Villages (Chardonnay) – $14.99
• Domaine Tariquet Rosé (Merlot/Syrah/Tannat) – $11.99
• Albert Bichot Bourgogne Rouge Veilles Vignes (Pinot Noir) – $16.99
• E. Guigal Cotes du Rhone (Syrah/Grenache/Mourvedre) – $14.99
• Chateau Damase Bordeaux Superieur (Merlot/Carmenere/Petit Verdot) – $14.99
We may also throw in a surprise, so tune in or stop by! Happy Bastille Day!