Warm up after checking out the snow sculptures at Gino’s East’s Polar Bar!
Located in the Gino’s East parking lot, directly across from Lake Geneva’s Flat Iron Park, and the lakefront, this is a party you don’t want to miss. We’ve got a heated tent, plus lots more to do. Here’s what’s planned:
• Featured beer from Lakefront Brewery, including the opportunity to meet co-founder Jim Klisch!
• A Tito’s Handmade Vodka Bloody Mary Bar and ice shots!
• Smoked ribs, pulled pork, and brisket from Lake Geneva Country Meats!
• A Big Green Egg demonstration hosted by Dunn Lumber!
• Games including bags and giant sized beer pong, plus music!
• A hot cocoa bar to warm up with!
Happy Winterfest – we can’t wait to see you at the Polar Bar!