30 Minute Meals is a series from LGCM dedicated to helping you get a delicious dinner on the tables quickly!
What’s the Meal?
This installment of 30 Minute Meals is Sloppy Joe Sandwiches with Sauteed Green Beans. Sloppy Joes are great to feed starving kids and adults alike, but mixing together a bunch of ingredients can be time consuming and irritating. For this meal, we’re using the Reichert Sloppy Joe Mix that contains everything you need to make perfectly seasoned Sloppy Joes in one convenient package. You’ll have dinner on the table in about 25 minutes!
What’s My Shopping List?
- 2 lbs. LGCM Leahy’s Angus Ground Beef
- 1 package Reichert Sloppy Joe Mix
- 1 package of 8 Sandwich Buns
- Green Beans
How do I Make the Meal?
- Put the ground beef in a large nonstick skillet and brown it. When it’s browned, follow the directions on the Sloppy Joe Mix to combine the seasoning and meat.
- While the ground beef is cooking, melt some butter (or heat olive oil) in a medium sized skillet over medium heat. Add in the green beans and season to your taste with salt and pepper. Cook until tender.
- Put the Sloppy Joe mixture on the buns (you have enough for 8 quarter pound sandwiches) and serve with the sauteed green beans.
Where Can I Find Detailed Cooking Instructions?
We have more detailed instructions for the Sloppy Joes available if you click here.
Thanks for reading 30 Minute Dinners, our series dedicated to helping you get a delicious dinner on the tables quickly. We hope you enjoyed this installment – subscribe to our email list or keep checking our blog to get more great content from LGCM!