Stop by to try 6 different wines that are excellent for your Easter get together. The tasting is free, and even if we don’t have something open that you like, Nick will be sure to find something that fits your taste to a t! Here’s the wines we’ll be sampling:
• Enza Prosecco – great with anything!
• Pacific Rim Dry Riesling – fabulous with ham.
• Josh Rosé – another excellent ham pick and all around delicious spring time wine.
• Hess Select Pinot Noir – easy drinking red that’s excellent with ham or lamb.
• Fowles “Are You Game?” Shiraz – perfect with roast lamb.
• Banrock Station Moscato – sweet and delicious!
See you soon for wine and, of course, great meat!