Nick is going to be at the Lake Geneva Chili Cookoff on Saturday, February 6th, so Jenna has kindly agreed to come in and taste out some of her favorite wines in the store! Stop by for this free tasting and see why Jenna finds these wines so delicious. Here’s the tentative list of wines we’ll be sampling:
• Laya Red Blend – a delicious blend of Garnacha and Monastrell from Spain, this wine is smooth with big black fruit flavors. $9.99.
• Bearitage Red Blend – an old school field blend style wine from Lodi, California, this is a blend of Zinfandel, Syrah and Petite Sirah. It’s medium bodied with lots of cherry, plum and blackberry flavors. Perfect for BBQ! $9.99.
• Petite Petit – an outstanding wine made from two huge grapes – Petite Sirah and Petit Verdot – that ends up as a huge, full bodied wine with pure black fruit and vanilla flavors. $14.99.
• Door Penisula Sweet Apple Wine – gold medal award winning fruit wine from Door County that combines apple flavor with a caramel finish. $9.99.
• Just Peachy Sparkling Wine – a favorite here at LGCM. Sparkling wine from France with peach juice added. It’s delicious. Trust us. $6.99.
Stop in, stock up on meat, try some wine, and then head out to Hawk’s View Golf Club for the Lake Geneva Chili Cookoff and all the fun Lake Geneva Winterfest events! See you Saturday!