Join Lake Geneva Country Meats as we sample the wines from Burgundy, France of Maison Albert Bichot and enjoy selected cheese pairings with the wine. We are excited to welcome special guest Nico Coullenot from the winery for this event. This will be a casual “open house” style event. During the event, Nico will be mingling with guests telling the 184 year story of Maison Albert Bichot and sharing what makes Burgundy wine special among the great wines of the world.
We are anticipating having samples of 6 different wines available as part of the event and exclusive discounts will be offered on bottle purchases during the event. Here’s the tentative list of wines scheduled to be sampled:
• Albert Bichot Macon-Villages White Chardonnay
• Albert Bichot Meursault White Chardonnay
• Albert Bichot Chateau de Jarnioux Beaujolais Red Wine
• Albert Bichot Mercurey Red Pinot Noir
• Albert Bichot Savigny Les Beaune Red Pinot Noir
• Albert Bichot Cremant de Bourgogne Sparkling Wine
This is a not to be missed event held in conjunction with Lake Geneva Restaurant Week. We’ll see you soon at Lake Geneva Country Meats!