From June 1-9, 2019 Lake Geneva Restaurant Week will once again shine a spotlight on the diverse and dynamic restaurant, food, beverage, and related activities available in the Lake Geneva area. Special Restaurant Week prices for breakfast, 2-course prix fixe lunch, and 3-course dinner offer an incentive for diners to visit their favorite restaurants and sample new ones they’ve been meaning to try.
We are also excited to be able to include the “Charity Check”, presented by Lake Geneva Country Meats, where diners can vote for one of five local non-profit organizations to receive a $5,000 check. Those charities are: The Lake Geneva Food Pantry, MyTeam Triumph, The Alzheimer’s Association, The Lake Geneva Fresh Air Association, and New Beginnings APFV.
Restaurant Week serves to focus attention on Lake Geneva’s dynamic culinary community. Celebrate food and kick off summer in Lake Geneva!
Visit for more details:
*Please note, website is currently being updated.
Participating restaurants are:
• Ristorante Brissago, located in The Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
• Grand Café, located in The Grand Geneva Resort & Spa
• The Grandview Restaurant & Supper Club, located in The Geneva Inn
• Hawk’s View Golf Club
• 240° West, located in The Abbey Resort
• Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub
• Sopra Bistro
• Fiddlesticks Bistro
• Pier 290
• The Red Geranium Restaurant
• Next Door Pub & Pizzeria
• Simple Cafe
• Someplace Else Restaurant
• Champs Sports Bar & Grill
• Crafted Americana, located in The Ridge Hotel
• Harpoon Willie’s Pub & Eatery
• Café Calamari
• Gino’s East Lake Geneva
• Tuscan Tavern & Grill
• Hunt Club Steakhouse, located at Geneva National
• Frontier Restaurant, located at Lake Lawn Resort
• Lookout Bar & Eatery, located at Lake Lawn Resort