Join us for a free sampling of Portuguese wines. These are unique wines made from native varietals, not your well-known international varietals. The wines have character, are perfect to enjoy while grilling, and are great values.
Here’s what we’re scheduled to taste:
• J. Portugal Ramos Loureiro Vinho Verde – a crisp, fresh white wine.
• Silk & Spice Red Blend – a smooth and juicy red blend using native varietals and a touch of Syrah for big fruit flavor.
• Duorum Red Blend – this wine has big, dark fruit flavors and a spicy finish. Awesome with steaks.
• Quinta de Chocapalha – a powerful blend with bold fruit flavors, spice notes, and a long finish.
• Offley Tawny Port – toasty nut and candied fruit flavors. A fun desert drink.
Stop by and try the wines for yourself!