Come enjoy our deliciously dry Rosé wines at our annual Rosé-a-Palooza wine tasting! This free tasting will feature at least 5 different rosé wines and possibly more. You never know until you come! Here’s the tentative lineup:
• Castelmaure Vin Gris – Corbieres, France – a blend of Grenache, Carignan, and Cinsault.
• Domaine de Saint-Antoine – Costieres de Nimes, France – 100% Syrah.
• Chateau Grande Cassagne – Costieres de Nimes, France – a blend of Grenache and Syrah.
• Domaine de Gournier – Cevennes, France – a blend of Merlot, Grenache, Sangiovese, Mourvedre and Syrah.
• Guigal – Cotes du Rhone, France – a blend of Grenache, Cinsault, Syrah and Mourvedre.
Rosé wine, while pink, isn’t sweet. It’s just a lighter version of red wine made by letting the grape juice stay in contact with the grape skins for a short period of time instead of a long period of time (red wine) or no time (white wine). The wine will take on a lovely pink hue, and light delicate flavors. The result is delicious and very refreshing! Come and try these wines, it’s all fascinating to see how different each of these wines taste.