Top Butt Steaks are deliciously flavorful boneless steaks that come from the sirloin of the animal. We’re big fans of the cut and it’s less expensive than some similar cuts of beef like New York Strips. This recipe puts a spicy Cajun dinner on your table in about 30 minutes, so give Top Butts a try!
- 1 lb Leahy’s Angus Top Butt Steak
- 1 Green Bell Pepper (cut into quarters)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (cut into quarters)
- 8 oz Cajun-style Rice (prepared)
- 2 tsp Vegetable Oil
- Cajun Seasoning (like our Urban Accents Cajun Street Rub)
Season the steaks to your taste with the Cajun seasoning. Toss the pepper quarters with vegetable oil and 1/2 tsp. Cajun seasoning.
Place steak on the center of a grill heated to medium heat and arrange the bell peppers around the steak. Cook for 6 minutes per side for medium rare (145°F) doneness or longer until your desired doneness. Flip the steaks only once. Leave peppers on grill until tender, turning them occasionally to evenly cook.