This One Pot Chicken Thigh and Veggie recipe is delicious, affordable and easy to make. Just put everything in one baking pan or casserole dish, pop it in the oven and soon you’ll have dinner! The best part about this recipe is that you can easily customize it to your own taste. Add more or less veggies, or even substitute beans for potatoes. Let us know what you add to this recipe to make it your own in the comments below!
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (Bone-In Skin On also work)
- 8 Red Potatoes (cut into 8ths)
- 2 Carrot (chopped)
- 1 Yellow Onion (cut into large rings)
- 2 Garlic (roughly chopped)
- 2 cup(s) White Wine (dry)
- 1 cup(s) Chicken Broth (like Chardonnay)
- cup(s) LGCM Ultimate Poultry Seasoning
- Adobo Seasoning (or similar poultry seasoning)
Generously season all sides of the chicken thighs with the poultry seasoning. Place into a 9″ x 13″ baking pan or oven proof casserole dish. Arrange chopped vegetables around the chicken and pour in liquids. Make sure potatoes are covered by the liquid to help them cook.Put into an oven preheated to 400ºF and bake for approximately 45 minutes or until the chicken thighs reach 165ºF and the vegetables are tender. Remove and let rest for 5 minutes.Serve the chicken and veggies with bread for sopping up sauce and enjoy!