CELEBRATE ST. PATRICK'S DAY WITH LAKE GENEVA COUNTRY MEATS!
St. Patrick’s Day is one of our favorite food holidays! Whether you celebrate with the Irish-American classic dish of Corned Beef & Cabbage, or a more traditional Irish meal of lamb stew, or a Dublin Coddle, we have everything you need to make a tasty St. Patrick’s Day meal.
This year, our famous Leahy’s Angus Corned Beef Brisket is available for $6.49 per pound. Various sized pieces are available – call 262-238-3339 option 3 to reserve your preferred size, or stop in the store and pick one out from our fresh case.
This page has information on how we make our Corned Beef, has links to all of our Corned Beef, and Irish recipes, as well as information on our St. Patrick’s events and specials. We hope to see you soon at Lake Geneva Country Meats to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day!
Table of Contents
Watch how we make our Corned Beef Brisket!
Check out our Irish Recipes!
Corned Beef Recipes:
- Guinness & Corned Beef Irish Stew – this is our signature Corned Beef recipe that uses Guinness and vegetables to make a flavorful stew in your slow cooker!
- Corned Beef & Cabbage – this straightforward recipe will make classic boiled corned beef and cabbage.
- Corned Beef Hash – what to do with leftover Corned Beef? Here’s our recipe for a delicious Corned Beef Hash.
- Corned Beef Tacos – Corned Beef can make amazing tacos! Top with a crunchy coleslaw and Thousand Island dressing for a new spin on tacos.
- Reuben Dip – we love this creamy dip for all of our basketball watching parties!
- Reuben Casserole – this recipe uses leftover corned beef, diced potatoes, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, and Thousand Island dressing to make a super yummy casserole.
- Irish Lamb Stew – this lamb stew recipe combines stew meat and shanks for extra flavor, but you can choose to use only stew meat, if you prefer!
- Shepherd’s Pie – make a traditional Shepherd’s Pie for your next St. Patrick’s Day celebration!
- Guinness Glazed Salmon – this salmon recipe uses Guinness beer to make a sticky and sweet glaze on top of the fish. It’s super yummy, and so easy to make.
- Potatoes Colcannon – if you need a traditional Irish side dish for your meal, these potatoes made with cabbage, bacon, and LOTS of butter are a great choice!
- Irish Coddle – this stew made of potatoes, sausage, bacon, and more is a delicious way to warm up on a cold winter or spring night!
Come to our St. Patrick’s events!
Try one of our Guinness & Corned Beef Stew Kits!
Our Guinness & Corned Beef Irish Stew Kits have almost everything you need to make a delicious Corned Beef meal in your slow cooker. Each kit has beef broth, brown sugar, Guinness beer, potatoes, carrots, onion, and cabbage. Just pick out the your preferred size of Corned Beef Brisket, follow the easy directions, and enjoy a yummy meal!
Stew kits are available in our store for $9.99 each.
Check out our St. Patrick’s Special Items!
These bratwursts are one of our most popular limited sausages – they’re made from pork & beef, seasoned with Reuben seasoning, and stuffed with Swiss cheese. They’re great with Thousand Island on top!
Limited quantities available fresh starting 3/12.
Make an out of this world good burger with our Reuben burger patties! These 8 oz. patties are made with a combination of corned beef and plain ground beef, then stuffed with cheese and sauerkraut!
Limited quantities available fresh starting 3/13.
New! Irish Bangers
Brand new to LGCM, a traditional Irish-style banger made from pork and cereal. We are making a very limited run of these old-school sausages, so call ahead if you’d like some of these experimental sausages!
Very limited quantities available 3/12 – 1# per customer limit.