Easter at Lake Geneva Country Meats!
Happy Easter from Lake Geneva Country Meats! Enjoy one of our Cured & Smoked Hams for an easy and delicious holiday meal with friends and family or try Lamb for your Easter feast. Call us now at 262-248-3339 and select option 3 to speak with a Meat Ambassador to reserve your ham, lamb or any other item you desire for your meal. Here are our Ham guidelines:
- Order 1 lb. of Bone-In Ham per person or 1/2 lb. of Boneless Ham per person
- Bone-In Hams range from about 14 -16# and are available in half ham sizes of 7 – 8#. They cost $4.69/lb.
- Boneless Hams range from about 7 – 8# in size. They cost $4.99/lb.
- Spiral Cut Hams are available and usually weigh about 16#. They cost $5.49/lb.
Call us at 262-248-3339 option 3 to reserve the exact Ham size you need. While you’re here, watch our Ham cooking instructions, see all 8 of our Ham Glaze recipes, and discover our Lamb recipes. Happy Easter and see you soon at Lake Geneva Country Meats!
We are no longer accepting online reservations for Easter - please call 262-248-3339 option 3 to order. Thank you.
Easter Order Form
Fill out this form to reserve your favorite Easter items. If you have questions about how much to order, what to order, or aren’t sure how to use this form, please give us a call at 262-248-3339 and select option 3 to speak to a Meat Ambassador and place your order over the phone.
How to cook a ham
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- If you are going to put a glaze on your ham, score the surface of your ham by cutting 1″ deep diagonal cuts into the ham in a diamond check pattern.
- Place your LGCM Ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan and cover the pan with tin foil.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes per pound (check the label, the weight will be on it) or until the internal temperature reaches 130°F.
- If desired, for the last 30 minutes of cooking, you can raise the temperature of the oven to 425°, and pour your favorite glaze over the ham. Finish baking uncovered.
- Remove the ham from the oven, and let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.