It's that weird let down time of the year, but Bridget is looking forward to Galentine's Day PLUS exciting podcast social media news and a chance for you to win a $25 gift card!
Nick is bummed that the Super Bowl & Winterfest is over, but Bridget is looking forward to Galentine’s Day. Listen to all of our food tips, pop culture chat, and more. Be sure to like us on our new Facebook and Instagram accounts, and check out how you can win a $25 LGCM gift card! Listen using the player on this post, or listen on your favorite app using the links below.
WINE & RECIPE LINKS
- Get more information about the Telmo Rodriguez Basa, a Spanish white wine we enjoyed on this episode. We previously talked about Spanish white wines on our Wine in 2020 podcast.
- Check out Nick’s Taco Rice Bowl recipe – it’s convenient and yummy!
- Take a look at this week’s meal plan for lots of recipe inspiration.
- Bridget’s recipe pick of the week: Seared Scallops
- Nick’s recipe pick of the week: BBQ Pulled Pork Tacos
- Hooray Heroes – Bridget’s pick for personalized books for all sorts of occasions!
- RAPICCA BBQ Gloves – Nick’s pick for a great quality of heat resistant gloves for BBQ & more!
*Note – if you purchase using the links we provide, we may receive a small commission from certain sellers.
Bridget loves crime podcasts. Here are a few picks:
- Serial – the OG crime podcast.
- S-Town – “better than Serial” – Bridget.
- Crime Junkie – Bridget’s current fave.
Nick loves sports podcasts but also timely news podcasts. Here are a few of his favorite podcasts:
- Arseblog Arsecast – Nick has an obsession with Arsenal Football Club of the English Premier League. This podcast covers the Arsenal.
- The Bill Simmons Podcast – one of the most popular podcasts in the sports world, and a must listen for Nick.
- The Daily by The New York Times – a great podcast that provides a 20 minute look into a timely topic.
the D+D mailbag
We love hearing from our listeners! If you have a meat question, a meal plan suggestion, or just want to know what’s going on in our lives, please drop us a line. We’ll either email you back with the answer, or we’ll discuss it on air. Use the form below to send us a question, or you can email us directly at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com.
Thanks for listening to our podcast, we hope you have a great week!