How are you holding up guys? Bridget and Nick are here with a little sanity and distraction. On this week’s episode, we talk about:
- Parenting during social distancing.
- Some yummy food we ate + recipe ideas for this week.
- A bottle of wine that’s perfect for family video chat Pictionary.
- Happy news stories from around the world
- A new segment featuring random, fun facts
- Plus lots more!
Listen using the player on this post, or listen on your favorite app using the links below.
Please Help the Dinner Plus Drinks Podcast!
We love that you’re listening to the podcast, and we love how you’re helping us grow. This week, we have a few specific things we’re asking you to help us with, if you have a few spare moments. Here’s what you can do:
- Check out our first ever video episode – We Judge Hard Seltzer. Hard. Click here to watch on YouTube, and please subscribe to help us get more people following us on YouTube! Once we hit 100 YouTube subscribers, we unlock some cool features that are currently unavailable, so we appreciate you subscribing!
- Tell us what you’re doing to keep yourself fed, your kids busy, or any other Corona Virus tips you have. Just record a voice memo or video of yourself telling us your tips, and email it to hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com. We’ll feature some of our favorite tips on our next podcast episode!
- If you want a Salt Dough Easter Egg from Elliot, just let Bridget know. Email her at bridget <at> lakegenevacountrymeats <dot> com with your request.
- If you have random facts you’d like Nick or Bridget to share, please share! You can email nick or bridget <at> lakegenevacountrymeats <dot> com with your favorite facts.
- Finally, please review, rate, and share our podcast. We’re committed to providing a little bit of joy during socially distancing, and we appreciate your support. Remember, you can also follow us on Facebook, and Instagram!
Have a great week, stay safe, and thanks for listening!
LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S EPISODE:
- Find happy news stories at The Happy Newspaper and Tank’s Good News.
- Support a hard working local business, and get some yummy Easter chocolate from Anderson’s Candy Shop in Richmond, Illinois.
- Get Nick’s favorite pens or favorite Sharpie pen from Amazon for your writing pleasure. Yep, they’re all purple.
- Bridget recommended this Italian Sausage Stuffed Shell recipe and Nick recommended this Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe.
- You can check this week’s full meal plan right here.
- You can watch our International Whisk(e)y Day Virtual Tasting and Happy Hour right here.
*Note, we may get a small commission if you purchase products from the links we provide.
the D+D mailbag
Do you have questions related to your new situation during the Corona Virus lockdown? Want to hear us talk about something in specific, or have any other idea for the podcast? We hope you’ll contact us! We’ll either email you back with the answer, or we’ll discuss it on air. Use the form below to send us a question, or you can email us directly at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com.
Thanks for listening to our podcast, stay healthy, and we hope you have a great week!