Both Bridget and Nick are a little bummed about the extended Corona shut down, but they rallied through to provide a fun episode after all. In this episode, we talked about:
- The Rioja-style Pork Chop recipe Nick cooked during this week’s Virtual Wine & Food Cookoff Challenge versus Chef Nelly from Grand Geneva Resort & Spa. You can watch the cookoff here.
- Nick is pumped up about The Last Dance (a documentary about the Jordan-era Bulls) coming out on Sunday.
- Bridget loves seeing good news on sharelemonade.com.
- Nick is all over this Eero Home WiFi system for better coverage and faster internet in your house.
- Bridget loves these leggings – with pockets! – that are comfy and practical.
- We talked about this week’s meal plan, and Bridget is excited to make this Crustless Quiche recipe, while Nick is looking forward to this crunchy and flavorful BBQ Chicken BLT Salad.
- Plus lots more: Kid Corner, Dad jokes, cooking tips, and general frivolity.
Listen using the player on this post, or listen on your favorite app using the links below.
Thanks for listening, we hope you have a great week, stay safe, and we’ll talk again soon!
Nick & Bridget
*We may get a small commission if you purchase products using our links.