We put our non-elastic banded pants on to record this episode and talked about all the things happening in our lives, but most importantly, Bridget needs to know…has anyone tried whipped coffee? Please, let us know if you have tried this whipped coffee sensation. It’s vital that Bridget finds out if it’s good or not!
Additionally, we talked about:
- Our Spring Candle Smell Off episode that you can listen to on this feed, or watch our Zoom recording on YouTube. If you’d like to enter to win the candles that Bridget and Nick made, you can donate to Kisses from Keegan by clicking here and putting “Lake Geneva” in the dedication field before Friday, April 10th.
- A spring like beer that’s great for grill side drinking from Maplewood Brewing.
- Some great news stories.
- An Easter preview.
- The usual kid stories.
- Plus lots more.
Remember, you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube or drop us a line at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com. Listen using the player on this post, or listen on your favorite app using the links below.
Thanks for listening – talk to you again soon!
LINKS FROM THIS WEEK’S EPISODE:
- This is where you can donate to Kisses from Keegan. Be sure to put “Lake Geneva” in the dedication to have a chance to win candles!
- Nick absolutely loves this Southwest Pork Tenderloin Bowl recipe.
- Oakfire Pizza in Lake Geneva makes a killer margherita pizza.
- Bridget is all over the Wyze Camera to monitor Lucy (and her husband sometimes too).
- Nick loves Out of the Park Baseball – it’s a fun way to simulate baseball even when baseball isn’t here.
- Here’s how we recommend cooking ham – and our Coca Cola ham glaze recipe is fun too!
*We may get a small commission if you purchase products using our links.
the D+D mailbag
Do you have questions related to your new situation during the Corona Virus lockdown? Want to hear us talk about something in specific, or have any other idea for the podcast? We hope you’ll contact us! We’ll either email you back with the answer, or we’ll discuss it on air. Use the form below to send us a question, or you can email us directly at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com.