Okay guys, Nick got super excited when Bridget said she wanted to talk about Keeping Up with the Kattarshians. It’s not exactly what it sounds like, but it’s pretty close to what it sounds like – you can watch cats (kats?) on television. You must see it to believe it. Don’t worry, we didn’t only talk about internet shows, we also talked about these things:
- We enjoyed a glass of Hubert Brochard “Les Carisannes” Sauvignon Blanc, a crisp, delicious wine from the Loire Valley in France. It’s part of the new “Wines for Summer” section at Lake Geneva Country Meats.
- You can learn more about Keeping Up with the Kattarshians on their website.
- And check out what Alex Trebek has been up to while he’s been off air.
- Bridget highly recommends these mini silicone popsicle molds.
- Nick suggests you check out our new event – Gaze and Graze!
- Bridget is going to make this super easy and delicious Beef Tri Tip and Brussels Sprouts sheet pan meal.
- And Nick loves this Mustard Breaded Pork Chop recipe.
We’ll be back this week on Wednesday, July 22nd with a special interview episode featuring Laurin from Seipp Brewing Company – be sure to tune in, we think it’s a really interesting chat!
You can listen to the audio from this week’s episode, by using the player below, or clicking a link to listen on your favorite podcast app.
If you’re new to the podcast, and enjoying listening, please subscribe, rate us, review us, and share with your friends! If you like, you can follow us on Facebook and Instagram for extra content, or drop us a line at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com. We love your feedback and want to interact with you!
*We may get a small commission if you make a purchase using our links.