On this week’s episode, we talked about a week of very high high’s that were also punctuated by some lows. To celebrate the highs, we opened a can of Indeed Brewing Company’s ‘LSD’ Honey Ale. It’s a honey ale with a blend of lavender, sunflower honey, and date added to the beer. Hear our thoughts on this rather unique beer that comes in a totally beautiful can, plus get the rundown on everything else we have going on this week!
Here are links from this week’s episode:
- Bridget loves the “Dad, how do I” YouTube channel that shares practical advice on how to do things like change a tire, or stop a running toilet.
- Bridget plans on keeping Lucy occupied this summer with this inflatable & covered baby play pool from Target.
- Nick has ordered couches from Burrow, an online furniture place that uses sustainable American products and craftsman to make modular couches. He’s excited to get them. If you want your own, you can shop using this link and save $75 on your first order over $300!
- Bridget is going to find some Dill Pickle Hummus (anyone have some they can share?) but also loves this Spicy Buttermilk Fried Chicken recipe on our meal plan.
- Nick is going to celebrate National Brisket Day by making our Texas Smoked Brisket recipe.
- Also, if you have any ideas on for Lucy’s golden birthday party – she turns 1 on June 1st – please share them with us! Bridget needs ideas to make this special!
Finally, please remember to spare a moment on Memorial Day to think about our fallen heroes and the sacrifice they made so we can enjoy this weekend.
You can listen to this week’s episode on the player below, or use the links to listen on your favorite podcast app.
Thanks for listening, we hope you enjoy this week’s episode, and please subscribe, rate us, review us, and share with your friends! If you like, you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube or drop us a line at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com.
*We may get a small commission if you use our links to purchase products.