It’s been a momentous week for Nick – he moved into a new house, celebrated an anniversary and more. Bridget has her anniversary coming up, plus she’s celebrating Mother’s Day with a fancy cocktail – Mom’s choice! Listen and enjoy catching up with Nick & Bridget.
Here’s are links from this week’s episode:
- Check out Bridget’s Taco Takeover Facebook Live replay!
- Learn more about Amsterdam’s greenhouse hut restaurants – do you think they’d work in America?
- Bridget loves this Kate Spade Picnic Blanket but this Wal-Mart brand one works too.
- One of Nick’s favorite books to recommend for interesting reading is Salt: A World History by Murk Kurlansky.
- Bridget’s recipe recommendation this week is our Baked Cut Up Chicken recipe.
- Nick enjoys the ease and flavor of our Sheet Pan Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin and Vegetables recipe.
- You can check out the full meal plan by clicking here.
You can listen to this week’s episode on the player below, or use the links to listen on your favorite podcast app.
*We may get a small commission if you purchase products using our links.
Thanks for listening, we hope you enjoy this week’s episode, and please subscribe, rate us, review us, and share with your friends! If you like, you can follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube or drop us a line at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com.
*We may get a small commission if you use our links to purchase products.