Bridget and Nick had an awesome week(end) packed full of Lake Geneva Winterfest, SUPER activities, plus some new experiences with a certain child's nose.
Bridget and Nick had an awesome week(end) packed full of Lake Geneva Winterfest, SUPER activities, plus some new experiences with a certain child’s nose. Check out our stories of the week, plus all the usual food and drink chat. Listen using the player on this post, or listen on your favorite app using the links below.
WINE & RECIPE LINKS
- Check out our podcast with Simon Roberts, winemaker at Ridgeview Wine Estate.
- BBQ Tri Tip Biscuit Sliders – the best thing Nick at this week.
- Check out our One Bite Croissant Review of Simple Bakery & Market’s croissants.
- Bridget’s recipe pick of the week: Spicy Portuguese Beef Kabobs.
- Nick’s recipe pick of the week: Bouef a la mode.
- Our complete weekly meal plan.
- A Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Fig Sauce recipe to make your Valentine’s Day super fancy AND easy!
- NoseFrida Snotsucker – a little gross, but it works!
- CC BeanieTail – warm, fashionable, and works with your pony!
- The Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of Walt Disney Company – an excellent leadership book by Robert Iger.
*Note – if you purchase using the links we provide, we may receive a small commission from certain sellers.
the D+D mailbag
We love hearing from our listeners! If you have a meat question, a meal plan suggestion, or just want to know what’s going on in our lives, please drop us a line. We’ll either email you back with the answer, or we’ll discuss it on air. Use the form below to send us a question, or you can email us directly at hello <at> dinnerplusdrinks <dot> com.
Thanks for listening to our podcast, we hope you have a great week!